Total changes (20.0.4 database): 100.280 (48k changes to the 20.4.0 database)
Arjen Robben > FC Groningen
Thomas Meunier > Dortmund
Pablo Marí & Cédric Soares > Arsenal
Anthony Musaba > AS Monaco
Maarten Stekelenburg > Ajax
Mario Pasalic > Atalanta Bergamo
Giorgos Kyriakopoulos > Sassuolo
Morgan Schneiderlin > Nice
Jon McLaughlin > Rangers
Jonny Hayes > Aberdeen
Mark Gillespie > Newcastle
Jérémy Ménez > Reggina
Martin Minchev > Sparta Prague
And many more future transfers!
Ian Baraclough > Northern-Ireland
Gavin Strachan > Celtic
Robbie Neilson > Hearts
And many more future staff transfers!
And many more!
Standard Features of the fmi update
- The latest transfers
- Added missing players / managers
- New wonderkids to discover
- Managerial changes
- Contract renewals & terminations
- Updated captains and vice-captains
- Corrected club & kit colors
- Real competition and league names
- Added new clubs / Removed old clubs / Merged clubs
- Correct award & trophy names
- Added/Removed legends/icons/favoured personnel
- Added real life media pundits
- PA & CA Updates / Upgrades / Downgrades
How to install the fmi update 2020
These are instructions for when you download it directly. If you choose to download it from Steam, the game will automatically add the update to your editor data folder.
- Download the fmi update 2020 by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/editor data/
- If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Open FM20 and start a new career.
- When selecting your database make sure the fmi update 2020 is selected.
- After you have selected your database, pick the nations & leagues and start your game!
- Have fun!!
This update is created by https://fminside.net/