Polish Ekstraklasa -=> Polish Bundesliga- Changed competition name
- Changed league structure
- Added playable 3rd tier which is now named Polish 3. Bundesliga
- Country and league reputation upgraded, same as youth facilities.
- Changed ticket prizes, season pass prices, season pass buyers,
Other database changes:- Countries youth reputation changed
- Club youth search level changed
- Financial tweaks:
a) Budgets upgraded
b) Different type of Sugar Daddy added
c) Small changes in ticket prices, season passes etc.
- Boost for smaller European nations, and also for Asian and African countries.
Leagues and database fully tested here you can take a look at league table after 2 full seasons.
And here are post-season awards.
How to install FM 20 Polish Bundesliga Database?
Put the "FM 20 Polish Bundesliga.fmf" file in: "Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\editor data"
Then when you're starting a new game make sure that this file is "ticked". It works perfectly with Football Manager 20.4 update.
Additional tips & tricks:1. Add a few languages to your manager's resume, make him multilingual even if it might look unrealistic to know Japanese, and Portuguese or Zulu.
2. When you will be deciding which league to play tick all neighboring countries.
3. Make sure to tick South Africa and South Korea
Then add at least one country from South America, preferably: Uruguay, Colombia or Chile.
4. As for big countries like Brazil or Argentina, that's your decision to make if you need to pick one of them, but even if you don't tick them at all you will still see regens from those countries in the game.
5. European countries that you should be interested to tick: Czech, Ukraine, Sweden, Croatia, Denmark, Austria, Greece, Serbia
ImportantSet as many leagues as you can as playable! don't stuck yourself into only one league as "playable" and few as "view only". Have at least 9-12 leagues from different countries set as playable. Double it with another 9-12 set as "view only". Remember to load additional players from at least some of those countries:
Bolivia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Paraguay, Japan, Vietnam, Taiwan, Indonesia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaidjan, Kazakhstan, Wales, Nigeria, Senegal, Cameroon, Algeria, Morocco, Iran - this will allow you to have much more newgens in the future!