IntroductionThis is a fantasy file that brings back a great country that no longer exists as a unity - Yugoslavia.
Content1422 clubs, 10 league levels:
- Prva Liga Jugoslavija
- Druga Liga Jugoslavija
- Treća Liga Jugoslavija (3 regional groups)
- Četvrta Liga Yugoslavija (6 regional groups)
- Peta Liga Jugoslavija (6 regional groups)
- Šesta Liga Jugoslavija (16 regional groups)
- Regionalne Lige Jugoslovenske 1 (16 groups sorted by reputation)
- Regionalne Lige Jugoslovenske 2 (16 groups sorted by reputation)
- Regionalne Lige Jugoslovenske 3 (16 groups sorted by reputation)
- Regionalne Lige Jugoslovenske 4 (16 groups sorted by reputation)
+changed nationality for all the people born in Yugoslavian countries
+changed spots for Champions League and Europe League. Jugoslavia has 4+4 (at least in the theory). The rest of the spots were distributed to the rest of the countries.
Season update date is 1 July.
Link to the graphics
The following countries are changed into "veggies":
-Bosnia and Herzegovina
Serbia has ben changed into Yugoslavia
- Click on the like button.
- Subscribe my workshop page to keep up with the latest releases.
- Would be great if you give me a tip Button below.
F.A.Q.I subscribed and I don't have your file
It might be a problem with compatibility with new FM update. However, if I wrote this file is updated to the latest patch then:
Unfortunately official FM Editor is not a great tool (not even good honestly) and even if everything is correct, sometimes there may be problems with the calendar schedules. To reduce the chance of a problem occurring, I recommend selecting the option before starting the game on the configuration screen "Do not use real fixtures". This may cause slightly less realism in the calendar but may help. If the problem persists, please let me know in the comments.
Where can I download logos, kits and other graphic packs?
I recommend you to visit sortitoutsi.net Personally I'm using "Metallic Logos Megapack" because it is large and has logos for almost all clubs in the database. You must register to download it.
If you have a question or suggestion, write in the comments or email me [email protected]
DonationI can honestly tell you that editing and improving the collection is my hobby, it gives me a lot of satisfaction. However, I have my plans and other activities that require money. In thanks for my work (which consumes hours or even days), you can tip me via paypal. The amount is optional, you can write something in the tip, I like to read them