Changes in comparison to original FM database:- Created new league structure
- Quality regens and web of affiliations between clubs
- Changes in nations/clubs reputation
- Changes in regions and languages
- Youth system upgraded
- Awards and tv prizes added, as well as financial reward for teams which win/draw in game
League system:1. Poland x Ukraine Mega League - 24 teams, league winner receives 28 mln British pounds, second place receives 25 mln British pounds, etc.
2. Poland x Ukraine Mega League 2 - 24 teams, league winner receives 5 mln British pounds
3. Poland x Ukraine Feeder League - 60 teams (4 groups with 15 teams in each group)
Database contains country/league rules for both Poland and Ukraine, so remember to add/tick both files.
Mega League is 'located' in Ukraine.Polish league is still playable but it's filled with very small regional teams.
Database is based on my Quality Regens DB Update, so it works perfectly fine with Football Manager Transfer Update (FMTU) file.
How to install Poland x Ukraine Mega League FM 21 Database?
Extract files from the "Poland x Ukraine Mega League FM 21" archive and put them in:
"Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\editor data"