Show your appreciation here!
* 1920x1080 Resolution Standard on 100% Font Size
* New EPL NUMBERS!
* New SCOREBOARD with competition colour background!
* Home panel information readjusted
* Match player widget icon altered (colour, number and picture)
* Sidebar realigned (credits to Flut for the Team Logo at the bottom)
* Titlebar text realigned
* Player profile reworked
* Header improved (contrast)
* Information reajusted
* Tactics panel pitch improved (pitch img and player icons)
* Competition roundup and overview realigned/readjusted
* Club Overview Panel Improved (Header contrast)
* Lot of tweaks thanks to @tubuus thanks pal for the effort!
This is the alternate version of my Realism Mod. Stars and Numerical Attributes are back!
I couldn't leave Diego Armando Maradona out of this one. He will represent this edition!
Discussion: DD2021ST v2.1 Now 1920x1080! 100% Font Size
75 comments have been posted so far.
W/BALL : WITH THE BALL
FKS : FREE KICKS
FIN : FINISHING
CORN : CORNER TAKING
MOB : MOBILITY
PHY : PHYSICAL PRESENCE
AER : AERIAL PRESENCE
DEF : DEFENSIVE ABILITY
FOC : FOCUS
INF : MENTAL INFLUENCE
O/BALL : OFF THE BALL
I'm sure there must be a way to do it.
It's because the League table is showing the Home Games only on this screen.
I've found another bugEnter text for the link here...
As you can see, 2 wins yet Table only registers 1 game!
Also, maybe the national caps could be under the federation logo and "Contracted to..." under the club badge? I know that everybody knows what these mean, but since we have room for that I think that this maybe would be a more "clean" option? Just a thought
Also, maybe some colors for the fixture results in the club panel? Like red if the team lost, green if it won, white if it was a draw.