* Added Chairman Status to Clubs Information Screen
* Added Managers Status to Clubs Information Screen (Editing your own status wont do anything, the game will restore the original value..)
* Added Corporate Facilities to Clubs Information Screen\r\n
* Added a new application named "NET-Detector" this tool will help users with problems with FMRTE, as it will check if the user has the right .NET Framework installed
* Fixed a bug in Staff Knowledge Screen that was causing an error message
* Fixed a bug in players skin colour
Changelist (3.0.231 to 4.0.003)
* New user interface, based on FM 2010 Dark Skin
* Added a new column "Inf" to players lists
* Add new sort options, now you can sort players by their position (not alphabetically) and by their "Inf" status
* Added Players Clauses to Clubs Screen (Please read NOTE)
* Fixed a bug in Nations information screen, some attributes were wrong (EU Status, Reputation, ...), this was affecting FM 10.3 users only
* Fixed some generic bugs that was causing FMRTE to crash
* Fixed a bug in Frozen Players System that was causing FMRTE to crash
* Fixed a bug in staff list (BAD LANG FILE) as staff job,
* Fixed a bug in players profile, some skin colors were missing
* Fixed a bug that was preventing players with other nationality (given with FMRTE) to be eligible for the new country
* Fixed a bug in clone center, FMRTE was cloning player name even when the tickbox was selected
Changelist (230 to 231)
* Added Support for FM 10.3.0 Patch
Changelist (210 to 230)
* Fixed a bug in Players number, in Players Contract Screen
* Fixed some bugs in Players with Player and Staff Attributes that was causing FM to crash
* Fixed a bug reported "Search Function Cannot Search for Particular Nationalities"
* Fixed a bug in Freeze/Unfreeze Button in Players Information Screen.
* Fixed a bug in Freezer feature that was corrupting players with both player and staff attributes
* Fixed a bug in managers tendencies
* Fixed a bug in Future Transfers
* Added Officials (Patch 10.2 Required)
* Added an option in FMRTE Settings, that When is enabled FMRTE will show you more transfer details in the Future Transfer screen of a player.
This feature should be turned off if you see weird values in Future Transfers!!
* Added a slider (in the bottom of the editor) that allows the user to zoom in/out the FMRTE window
* Added a select all button in teams staff list
* Added Stadium Location in Stadium Information Screen
* Added Relations to Players with Player and Staff Attributes
* Added Prefered Moves to Players with Player and Staff Attributes
* Added contract information in Players Transfer Proposals Screen
* Added two new options in clubs affiliations
* Now you can edit(yes, EDIT ) Players/Staff names (read the NOTE)
* Current Screen button now works for Officials too
* Now if you click on the "binoculars" a small popup will show up that will allow you to configure your search
* Now you can search for stadiums
* Now you can change a team stadium
* Changed Clubs/Nations information screen
* FMRTE now tries to detect your game version (for FM 10.2 Only)
Changelist (200 to 210)
* Fixed a bug in Future Transfer that was causing FM to cancel the transfer
* Fixed a bug in Future Transfer ("Object refernce not set to an instance of object");
* Fixed a bug in "Freezer Manager"
* Fixed a bug in filtering players by clausules
* Fixed a bug in the "new relation" feature
* Fixed a bug in Player/Staff members, now you can edit them
* Fixed a bug in Curren Screen button, now the button shows you Player/Staff members..
* Fixed a bug in Clone Center
* Fixed some other bugs reported
* Fixed some bugs in Shortlists
* Added Local Regions (search for a city and in there you can go to the city local region and edit it if you want..)
* Added Weather and Injuries (now you can search and edit them..)
* Added a new screen for players, Injury, in there you can change the injury, type of treatment...(only for players that are injured, you cannot give an injury to a player..)
* Added more information in the Future Transfer screen (Monthly Installments, After League Appearances ...)
* Added a new screen for staff members "Tendencies and Formations", this new screen shows you the favourite formations of a staff member, and its tendencies as well ex, Signs Young Players For the First Team, Will Use Young Players In Low Priority Cup Matches..)
Changelist (136 to 200)
* Improved Compatibility with FM 10.2
* Fixed bug in Players Future Transfers (10.2 Users..)
* Fixed "drop-down lists not working" bug that affects some WinXP users, users must use the launch FMRTE with -NoTransparency option
* Fixed "Crash on right click staff search collum" bug
* Fixed "National Team Crashes in FMRTE from Favourites" bug
* Fixed dollar cambio rate
* Fixed a bug that was preventing Players-Staff from being displayed in the team players list
* Fixed bug in Club's fincances, now you are able to edit your team debt's (10.2 Users)
* Fixed Players Numbers bug that was causing some crashes for 10.2 users
* Fixed bug in Players Clausules, now you can edit them (10.2 Users)
* Fixed "BAD LANG FILE for Caretaker Manager role" bug
* Fixed "Screen Display Refresh" bug
* Fixed some other bugs
* Added search/edit features for players with both player and staff attributes
* Added two new relations types "League Registration" and "UEFA Registration", those types allows you to register players for your team league, and for the UEFA too
* Added a new button in Players Info Screen named "Register UEFA" that automaticly registers your player to UEFA competitions (you can do it manually in players relations, using this button FMRTE may replace some random relation)
* Added a new button in Players Info Screen named "Export CSV" that will export the player attributes to a .csv format file
* Added some PPM's that were missing..
* Added an option that allows you to add new Clausules and Relations (read notes)
* Added Curreny Manager (access it in FMRTE Options) that allows you to add/edit FMRTE currencies..
* Added Future Contract in the Future Transfer screen
* Added 4 new Sponsors (dont know why, maybe the game do not use them, but the new 4 types arent displayed ingame, i have add them in the pre-game editor to test it, and FMRTE detected them..)
* FMRTE will now detect if you selected the right version of your game, and if you havent it will ask you to select again..
Changelist (134 to 136)
* Added support for FM 10.2 Patch (Digital versions)
* Fixed bug in players injuries/bans, now you can remove them (FM 10.2 Patch users)
* Fixed bug in the gamer profile, now you can edit IntCaps/Goals... (FM 10.2 Patch users)
Changelist (131 to 134)
* Partly compatible with patch 10.2 (Steam and DVD)
Changelist (125 to 131)
* Fixed bug in Club's fincances, now you are able to edit your team debt's
* Fixed bug in Players Profile, the button to change the player home town was a little bit buggy..
* Fixed a bug in the "Load Game" button
* Fixed a bug in Players Freezer, now FMRTE will not freeze the player int caps/goals..
* Added a new feature in Mass Edit, now if you type "+4" or "-2" (for ex) in the attrbitues fields, FMRTE will increase/decrease the player/staff attributes by that value..
* FMRTE now will reload the game data periodicly, so you when a new regen appears you wont need to reload the game in FMRTE. This is usefull for players future transfers/retirements as well..
* Added an option that gives you the option to search in the player other nationalities as well (when you are filtering Players by their nationality)
* Added Division search item in FMRTE Search Filter, now you can filter players/staff/clubs that are playing in a specific competition...
* Added a new column to Search Results/Teams Players, this new column shows all players nationalities (this column is now enabled by default)
* Added "Contract Options" to team players list..
* Added a new screen named Freezer Manager, this new screen will list all players that you are freezing
* The option "Freeze players when FMRTE starts." is now enabled by default, this options makes the editor to remember what the players who were previously frozen, so every time the editor starts, FMRTE returns to freeze all the players that had been frozen..
Changelist (121 Rev2 to 125)
* Added support to Digital Download version of FM
* Added a Freeze/Unfreeze button in Players profile, this feature freezes the attributes of a player..THIS FEATURE was not tested properly so use it at your own risk!!
* Club debt's are now editable
* Fixed bug in Preset Manager Staff Roles Attributes "Manager" and "Assistant Manager" were missing
Changes (121 Rev2 to 124):
* Added support for STEAM users
* In clubs finances now you can select the sugar daddy type
* In clubs finances now you can edit the club debt's
* Fixed some bugs
Changes (121 to 121 Rev2):
* Current Screen Button and MiniFMRTE features are working now..
Changes (119 to 121):
* Bug fixing...
Changes (116 to 119):
* Fixed a bug in Clubs Information Screen that was causing FMRTE to crash
* Fixed a bug in Clubs Information Screen, now the Training Ground feature is working well
* Fixed a bug in Clubs Information Screen, now the stadium extras (roof and undersoil heating) and pitch condition are working
* Fixed bug in Your Own Profile (CA/PA and Reputation attributes were fixed, all the other appears to be OK)
Fixed bug in Clubs Finances, now the sugar daddy option is working
* Added an option in Clubs Finances, that allows you to add/remove a Transfer Embargo
Added a Scollbar in Clubs Finances Screen (now when you have a lot of sponsors you are able to scroll the screen)
* Added a new collumn(minimun release fee) in player search result , you have to enable it in FMRTE Options
* Added an option in FMRTE Options that allows you to select the unit that FMRTE uses for pitchs dimensions (yards/metres)
* Current Screen Button now works for Leagues too
* You can search for competitions (this was introduced in the 3.0.115 version but i've forgot to announce)
Changes (115 to 116):
* Added support for FM 2010 Demo (10.0.1.80739) - The previous version of FMRTE (3.0.115) only works with FM 2010 Demo from STEAM.
* Added a "Stage" option in Leagues Screen
* Fixed some bugs
Back to FMRTE for FM 2010