What is this?
Ever wanted to see those handy hidden attributes of players ingame? Without needing any kind of third party scout utility or data editor? Well, it's now possible!
It comes as a team squad / player search view option. You can either see hidden attributes as 2 ready to use views (in views drop down menu) on squad and player screens (including shortlist of course), or as customized view of the columns.
There's only an English version of this mod. So, if you try to install it on your, let's say Portuguese FM, it will still work, but it will be in English.
Supported hidden attributes:
- Free Role
- Current Ability
- Potential Ability
- Important Matches
- Injury Proneness
- Current Reputation
- Home Reputation
- World Reputation
How to use:
* Go to this folder: "My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010"
* Create the folders "panels" and "sections"
* Extract the files from the downloaded .zip archive and put them here:
- person properties.xml to "sections" folder you created
- team squad.xml to "panels" folder you created
* Open FM, and go into the "Preferences" -> "Display and Sound" menu and un-tick â€˜Use Skin Cacheâ€™ and tick â€˜Always Reload Skin On Confirmâ€™ then hit Confirm.
Team Squad -> Views -> Hidden Attributes (1 or 2)
Team Squad / Player Search -> Views -> Custom -> Customize Current View... -> Add/Remove Columns
Thanks to Ballpump at SI forums for creating this!