So first off, when I changed the league system of Belgium from 16 to 18 and a Play-Off with 4 instead 6. The places for European competitions were given at the end of the regular season, so we ended 2nd so we don't get the CL-group ticket, weird that it doesn't wait till the end of the Play-Offs to give the tickets. We will need to anticipate on that for the next season. I wonder who we will draw.
Verschaeren extends till 2025
Mixed feelings with this extension but I didn't have a choice, he told me has was going to ask for a transfer. I wanted more for the clausule but 37 was the max after numerous tries.
Also my talent (newgen) from Andorra made his national debut against San-Marino with a 1-1 draw(Seems to be a game that I don't want to miss lol, hopefully he will be the best Andorran football player they have.
Belgium in EC2020
At the moment I'm watching the EURO 2020, scouting some potential signings whenever i get back out this financial mess. Belgium had a great result against our neighbours in the north, The Netherlands. This is game is known in dutch as the "Derby Der Lage Landen".
PS: If people want to see League tables of other European (or others), let me know in the comment, I didn't put them here cause I don't know if a lot of people would be interested.
Like I've said is the Champion Play-Off (of Belgium) that I've added not giving the European tickets, in other words I've became 2nd in the regular season
and Racing Genk did become 1st. So as the champion of Belgium goes straightly to the Champions-League Groups. So because of that fault I need to do Qualifications for the Champions League (financial disaster if I don't get it to the groups)
3th round Q Champions League
- Lommel SK
- Union St. Gilloise
- KSV Roeselare
(already a year here)
- First signing of the season is Derrick Luckassen who comes over from PSV Eindhoven, Derrick was already playing for Anderlecht since 1/7/2019 he came on loan with a 4,9m release clausule, it was too good to let slide.
- Second signing of the season is a free agent, Dieumerci Mbokani comes after his 2yr-contract with Antwerp finished and he didn't want to extend and always told in real life that he wanted to come play for Anderlecht again, he scored 18 goals in 34 games this season (same as irl).
- I've bought Raphael Holzhauser from Beerschot for 4 million, his stats and fair good price-range decided to buy him with 34 games, 5 goals, 8 assists, 6 MOTM and 7.23 average. Wonder what he can bring.
- Gilbert Koomson comes over from SK Brann for 1.8m euros, a player below the RSCA-level (I think) but really cheap and low salary, I bought him cause I trust in the future of Mohammed El Khatib (newgen), so if Mo breaks thru this season I don't have an expensive alternative on the bench.
- First out going transfer is Kemar Roofe leaving for 8m (same as Anderlecht bought him the year before) to Burnley in the Premier League. He ended with 13 games (1 started), 1 goal and 6.81 average. Really happy to get 8 mil after playing so less.
Current OUT table
At the moment there 13 outgoing transfers (a bit to much to report every single one of them). This saved me +1.3million / month. I'll post an IN and OUT view after the transfer window is closed.
Eoin97 & Justice
: Thanks a lot mate, if you saw our process I only can make that this is a deserved title.
: I'm very happy, if you look at the stats that shows another game
: True mate I thought he was going to ruin it but he had a beautiful come back if you see he didn't play a couple of years. Hopefully irl he will do it too. (not that red card haha)
TheLFCFan & One More Game
: Thanks guys, it was a nice year!
: Yeah this year it was even a catastrophe to arrange it, they told everyone the league would extend for one year for 18 clubs, so no problems with relegated clubs and the clubs who were playing a play-off for promotion, but now they still need to play that return for promotion and the current last one relegates.