It may appear that this decision has been easily made as I only just posted about it yesterday. However, I have not touched this save for the past week simply because I have wanted the story to catch up so I could get your input in what is a very difficult decision.
- Transfer budget of £99 million
- A greater quality of player
- Able to attract a great quality of player
- Improve my own status within the game
- Yet to win the Champions League with Huddersfield Town
- Already a lot of Manchester United stories around
- I’m a Liverpool FC fan
- A reasonable transfer budget of £34 million which could be increased with the changes I would make to playing personnel
It has taken me a long time to make this decision but after reading the comments you all posted, several times, I have decided to take the decision to stick with Huddersfield Town. The main reason being for this is that I have to agree with everyone that there is a lot of unfinished business. Last season was one of my proudest seasons as I had never expected we would achieve the honours that we did. I never thought I would be able capable of winning the Premier League with Huddersfield Town; never mind also getting positive results against FC Barcelona who on are still on their perch at the top of World Football. I have unfinished business which I am confident that I will actually be able to achieve in this coming season.
I will go into this season with the expectations of retaining the Premier League title and at least making it to the Champions League final with a chance of winning the competition in only our second season in the competition. UUT!