OverviewSharing a Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg combined pyramid for FM21.
This mod gives you a chance to play through the proposed league merger that has been discussed for several years in Europe.
Key database features:
- Moved all professional and majority of semi-professional clubs in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg to Luxembourg under new league "BeneLiga"
- Created a FA Cup equivalent, League trophy and Super Cup competition
- Edited league coefficient data to improve CL Qualification
- Improved prize money to help lower league climb and reflect league's focus on financial competition with other major leagues in Europe
How to Install1. Extract the contents of the .zip file
2. Copy Benelux.fmf to Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/editor data/
NOTE: You may have to create the editor data folder if it doesn't already exist.
3. If you want to install the custom logos, move the content of the graphics folder to your own graphics folder at Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/graphics/
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When I load the database, Belgium and Netherlands are not playable.In order for the pyramid to function, all of the clubs in the combined pyramid must be listed under the same nation -- in this case, Luxembourg. This means there are no playable leagues in either Belgium or Netherlands in this save. Those leagues (with the exception of amateur-tier clubs) have folded into the new BeneLiga pyramid.
Q: How did you select the teams seeded into each league?Teams were sorted based on recent performances, league position and financial power. While some teams in the 3rd and 4th tiers are overmatched, I worked to build a structure that felt realistic and not terribly lopsided. I took inspiration for initial placements from Moxley's FM20 Be/Ne mod.
Q: What about legacy results from the Eredivisie and Jupiler Pro League?Unfortunately, these results will not be visible except through team history (to my knowledge).
Q: Ajax are really good.Yes, Ajax are really good -- and they should be! If this league really existed, it's likely they would be at the top of it until new investment entered the league. Continue their dominance or challenge them from the lower leagues -- that's the point.
Q: Will you continue to update this mod?Yes, within reason. FM is my hobby, but I welcome feedback and edits to the mod to make it more stable and playable for many seasons.
Changelogv1 Uploaded base file and graphics
Credit to Moxley for inspiration from their great FM20 mod. >> https://www.fmscout.com/a-bene-pro-league-fm20.html