DF11 Base skins for FM19:Dark, Light, Default with several extras.
The 3 base skins are modified for use with the DF11 faces Megapack & Updates but might work for other facepacks too.
DF11 panels included for several player pages:
(player profile, player attribute, player comparison)
Take note this is the 1st version.
We will update these skins when needed.
Updated to V2: 31 October 2018
- Fixed background problem for inbox & scouting.
(This problem appeared after the latest FM2019 update and is fixed by Ramoscu)
- Fixed scouting report 'star icons'.
Updated to V2.2: November 7, 2018
- Final result fix for Instant result button.
- Plain background fix (was not working after latest SI update)
Overview & CreditsThis download is shared from the original post with permission.
* Panels (Pikawa)
* DF11 defaut faces
* Instant result button (Wannachup)
* Dark/Default Inbox-Calendar-Scouting boxes (Ramoscu)
* Basic panels (Michael Murray)
How to install the DF11 base skins on FM19
- Download the .rar archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract the folders.
- Move the 3 extracted folders to:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\skins
Create folder "skins" if it doesn't exist already.
- Start the game and go to Preferences screen, and then to the Interface tab.
You should see "DF11 base skin 2019", "DF11 Base skin 2019 - Dark" and "DF11 Base skin 2019 - Light" as options in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Use the Clear Cache button, then hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.