Released: 9 December 2014 - v1.0
Updated: 24 December 2014 - v1.3.5
Changes in v1.3.5
- Increased text size in the titlebar
- Re-aligned the quick flicks position (thanks Gizel)
- Fixed transparency of the background logos
- New team report screen and tactics pitch (thanks theBantams)
- Brought back arrows in recent attribute changes
- Fixed best 11 screen (thanks michaeltmurrayuk)
How to add these in your FM
Step 1Download the .rar archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract the folders.
Step 2Cut and paste the extracted folder to:
Win Vista/Win 7/Win 8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins\
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins
Create folder "skins" if it doesn't exist already.
Step 3Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.
You should see "Dynamic" as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Use the Clear Cache button, then hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.