In each League there are 20 teams.
- Elite World Super League
- Elite World Championship
- Elite World League 1
- Elite World League 2
You have Cup competitions as well.
- Elite World Super Cup
- Elite World League Cup
- There is no limit to how many Foreign players you can have in your squad or starting lineup for all the Elite World competitions.
- All players come down as non Foreigners in South Africa.
- You can have 12 subs and bring on 12 subs in matches of all Elite World competitions.
- All teams have no injuries or suspensions when you start the game.
- There are no work permits needed for any player you sign.
- The transfer window is always open all year round, it never closes.
- Players already on loan can join permanently at any time.
How to compete in Elite World Super Leagues on FM171 - Download the file.
2 - Move the file across to your Editor Data folder located in Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2017 > Editor Data
3 - Load Football Manager and start a new career.
4 - Click Database in the top-right of the screen, and make sure this database is ticked.
5 - Click Advanced Setup and tick South Africa in the country selection menu (Add/Remove Leagues).