Structure is as follows:
1.Platinum League: 20 of Europe's best teams, while 15th to 18th participate in an intense play off.
2. Gold League: Another 20 of Europe's finest teams. This is a hectic league, because the first 6 (4 play off) places can grant promotion but the last 8 (4 play offs) can mean relegation.
3. Silver League: 64 teams divided in 4 different leagues. First place offers direct promotion while number 2 will go to the play offs. Last 2 will relegate directly while the 4 above will play in the promotion/relegation play offs.
4. Bronze League: 128 teams in 8 leagues. By far the biggest league but also with the smaller European clubs. No relegation from here but promotion is of course available.
5. Ruby Cup: FA cup structure including all teams
6. Diamond Super Cup: Winner of the Ruby Cup against the winner of the Platinum League
If you prefer to use this database via the Steam Workshop, go there and hit subscribe in order to play it. And remember to check the box in the advanced setup!
How to install this database manually on FM17
- Download file
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:
- Open FM 2017 and start a new save-game with your selected databases of choice.
Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.
Any suggestions, tips or questions are welcome.
Enjoy and good luck!