Despite its very offensive nature, it's very solid at defense too!
Try it and share your results.
Opposition Instructions (important)
Some aspects that I find important:
* The wingers should play according to their position and preferred foot, so the right winger should have preferred right foot. For me it works better this way due to the greater amount of crosses they deliver! Wingers with opposite preferred foot tend to cut inside and not take advantage of the crosses which are overvalued in the match engine!
* I leave the corners in default. I don't select specific corner takers in the instructions because my best corner takers are the wingers and the attacking midfielder, so whoever of these 3 players takes the corner is fine.
* Make sure to add this tactic in your tactics panel where you are allowed to have up to 3 tactics that your players will become familiar with faster.
* You can change the match preparation training to Attacking against theoretically lower teams!
* If you have a lot of new arrivals in the team, make sure to set training focus to Team Cohesion as well!
* Set individual training according to the positions of tactics!
* Pay attention to players' morale; low morale affects their performance. If you don't get good results early, do not despair; let the team familiarize with the tactic and good results will come!
Good luck and good games!