Due to lack of credible real-life information, there is a lack of real players/staff in this database. However, playing with "Add players/staff to playable teams" does not negatively impact gameplay at all.
Known Major Issues
- In the 2017-18 season, failing to win in the CL/EL First Qual. Round will result in the board calling a meeting with the manager due to poor results.
- In the 2017-18 season, teams in the CL/EL First Qual. Round cannot register players, and will have randomly registered players.
NOTE: Be advised, these issues will cause the CL/EL to be almost impossible in the first season if managing B-67 or IT-79. It is advised to holiday past the first CL/EL games if taking control of one of these teams
- The Greenland National Team does not play in the Euro Championship or the Nations League.
Known Minor Issues
- Greenlandic regens to not have Danish second nationality as they should.
- Transfer activity between Greenlandic clubs is sometimes limited.
- Greenlandic regens follow in-game Scandinavian naming customs rather than Greenlandic.
- Player movement from Denmark to Greenland between semi-pro/amateur clubs can be limited.
Greenlandic Football - FM18 Preview
- Continue adding real-life data as it becomes available.
- Continue to add real-life players and staff as information becomes available.
- Possibility of adding a cup competition if league-only play becomes stale.
- Possibility of including Greenland in Euro and Nations League tournaments if possible.
This is my first team attempting a database of this size and scale. Any help would be appreciated, be that bugs/issues found or general feedback on how to improve the database. Any real-life information about Greenlandic football, especially information of real-life players and staff (positions, etc.) would be hugely appreciated.
Thanks, and enjoy!