- Zinedine Zidane to Real Madrid NEW 15.03
- Huub Stevens to Schake 04 NEW 15.03
- Joachim Caparros to Sevilla NEW 15.03
Transfers- Players / Staff / Managers according to Trasfermarkt at 11/03
- Revised player contracts (deadlines, clauses) at 11/03
- Real Injures at 11/03
- Double nationality arranged for players from Brazil, Argentina and Others
Real results- Italy ( Serie A & B )
- France ( Ligue 1 & 2 )
- Germany ( Bundesliga 1 & 2 )
- Spain ( Liga & Liga2 )
- England ( Premier League & Championship)
To get the real results you have to select Singapore and countries you are interested in having real results. The starting date can be March 4th, 2019 when selecting Singapore
Please note that playoff/playout matches and European cups are not possible to replicate with the editor.
Recommended ours DDT files ---> HERE
Our FMF Japan Unlocked ---> HERE
How to Install1) Extract the contents of the downloaded .rar file using a free tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac OS.
2) Move the extracted .fmf files to your editor data folder. By default it can be found at:
/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/editor data
If the last folder doesn't exist, you need to create it.
3) Open FM19 and start a new career game. (don't select MLS)
Top right area you'll see "DATABASE" in white and "19.3.0 Update" with a down arrow.
Click on that and make sure the files are ticked, then click the red Confirm button.
How to see real results and start save at March 4th
An exclusive of FMFORUM.
All rights reserved.