This is a full update that takes the Pre-Release Beta to version 19.1.0!
More specifically, it includes the following changes:
- Various stability fixes
- Match spectating is back
- Fixed various VAR issues
- Match Injuries toned down to expected levels
- Increased Penalty Conversion
- Fixed line-ups panel getting stuck on goalkeeper on Macs
- Improvements to opposition instructions
- Resolved a couple of issues related to players on loan
- Resolved issue where clubs transfer budget was incorrectly reduced
- Fixed Danish Superliga not scheduling in future seasons due to Relegation Stage problems
- Tweaks and fixes to how fatigue is calculated
- Fixed display issues indicating players weren't training or progressing correctly
- Fixed various unhappiness and interaction issues
- Balancing work regarding the sacking of managers
- Various Match Engine improvements
- Fixed various UI issues
- Addressed various additional issues
- Some data changes
Released: 30 October 2018
As usual the update is save game compatible, so you don't have to start a new save game. Unless you want to have the fixes to competitions and the database changes.
To update you will need to close down Football Manager 2019 (or Football Manager Touch 2019) and re-launch for it to update. If this does not work for you or you feel it has not updated you will need to restart Steam.
Even if that doesn't do the trick, then verify the game cache will.