I was able to remove many useless and not needed small panels as default skin has no issue with the secondary colour and the title bar height this year. That means I was able to make the skin even more simple and cleaner.
Same as in the previous years, this is mainly my own skin and I’m happy with how it works right now. There will be no adjustments and edits just because of feature requests. Save your time and energy before you will want to edit something.
The default skins and panels etc. are available to download and everyone is able to learn and make his own custom skin. There are many guides and useful tips and hints around the internet, mainly on SI Forum.
If you don’t like something, don’t use this skin and don’t ask why this, this or this is not included in the skin or if I will add it. This is the only one version I will release for FM20 (except some critical issues).
I decided to put each skin version separately. You can just select if you want to download dark or purple version, no need to download both in the folder on Mediafire.
Rensie FM20 Skin PreviewDark
What was edited?
- Manager Home Screen
- Player Profile with the main aim to use DF11 facepack and make it cleaner thanks to removing one line of small widgets
- Player Comparison Screen
- Mentoring – Add player panel adjusted with a custom view to make it easier to set up the mentoring groups
- Human (your manager) profile
- Non-player profile
- Club Overview
- Match: In-Between highlights, full time review & post match review
- Competition Review Screen – League Table adjusted with more info/columns
- Stadium(s) Overview Screen – edited slightly to be able to see the stadium picture and basic info.
- Schedule – edited the width of the right side + stadium picture and more info about the match added
- Instant result
How to install Rensie FM20 skinIf you’re in the game just quit eliminating crashes or issue with the game.
Download the .zip archive and unzip it.
Move the extracted folder “FM20 Rensie skin Dark” or “FM20 Rensie skin Purple to your skins folder:
Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020/skins
Run Football Manager 2020 and go to Preferences and you can select “FM20 Rensie skin Dark” or “FM20 Rensie skin Purple” on Overview screen.
FM20 Rensie skin new popup profile
A week later after I released the original version of the skin, I started to edit the player and staff popup profiles. I just wanted to include pitch with positions and the option to select and show & highlight the important attributes for all roles.
IMPORTANT: If you have the first version, be sure to quit the game, delete all the previous version and clear cache before you will use the new one.
Skin CreditsThank you to all who helped me in the past with the skin and thank you all who gave me permission to use or modify their panels.
Dan Gear and James FMPressure deserve a big thank you for their help with the issues.