Released: 5 May 2016 - v1.0.0
Updated: 7 May 2016 - v1.0.1
Compatible with the last version of Football Manager 16.3.1.
Original thread in French.
Database FeaturesThe pyramid organisational structure of the French championship is the real one:
- League 1 (play-off for the 18th, hosts the 1st match)
- League 2 becomes the Domino's Ligue 2 (play-off for the 3rd, hosts the 2nd match)
- CFA (4 playable groups made of 16 clubs)
- CFA 2 (8 groups made of 14 clubs)
- DH, DSR, DHR, PH (based on this model)
No teams or players have been modified or added.
- CDF : clubs enter the competition according to their divisions (Ex: L1 clubs take part in the competition in 1/32-finals)
- CDL : clubs also enter this competition according to their divisions
- Some missing teams were created with their own colours and stadiums (but the players were not, you may understand that it takes too much time)
- The affiliation of the FC Rouen with Quevilly is cancelled (the problem about relegation is over)
- The « League Cup » winner will have a place in Europa League
- The finalist of the “French Cup” is not qualified in if the winner is already qualified in a European cup. As in “League Cup” , it is the 5th or 6th ranked of the “League 1” which is qualified.
- French Cup: if there is a 2-division difference between two teams, the smaller will automatically host the match (as in reality)
- The League 1 fixtures is like the real one (teams host every two matches)
- Some regions do not have a 9th level, but to make the project working better, we had to add one. So these 9th levels are fictional, the concerned regions are: Bourgogne, Centre, Champagne-Ardenne, Franche-Comté, Normandie, Picardie and Rhône-Alpes.
- For two of the regions, we also created a 8th level. These two regions are: Méditerranée and Languedoc-Roussillon.
- Première Division district du Centre-Val De Loire and Première Division District du Languedoc-Roussillon are unavailable : all teams are reserves.
- The regional cups are in this update.
Recommended settings when starting a save with this database
- Don’t use Real Fixtures
- Disabled Do not Add Key Staff
- Add players to Playable Teams (In order not to have unavailable players)
- Play with a large or huge database
- Add an extended database:
- You can download the PHMO tool to integrate the logos and cities and not to have to tick all the boxes; put it in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\db setups and follow these tips
- PHMO logos are available to improve your game
- PHMO Cities are also available to improve your game
How to install the France Level 9 database to FM16
- Move the downloaded file Update PH-MO - v1.0.1.fmf file to your editor data folder:
Windows: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/editor data
MAC: Users/"Name"/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/editor data
- Create the folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist already
- Run Football Manager 2016 and start new save with this database enabled.