Normally this edition requires a license and is only given to Eugene's direct supporters who donate (at least $4) to keep the development of this brilliant tool alive.
For the first time, you can now experience all the extra features of Genie Scout's special edition for free. If you have never used this edition before, I highly recommend that you give it a spin.
FM Genie Scout 17g has no advertisements and includes a couple of extra features, such as search by role rating and probability of development.
It's also worth noting that new Genie Scout features in future FM will be exclusive to the "g" edition. This is Eugene's way of rewarding his most loyal supporters.
Extra features of Genie Scout 'g' edition
- In-Game Scout was introduced with Genie Scout 16g and brings GS usability to a whole new level.
- Probability of Development - A statistically based model that will show the probability of reaching theoretical maximum of players ability.
- Progress Rate - shows the predicted speed of player's development, depending on his ambition, determination, professionalism etc.
- Support for facepacks - if you have custom facepack added to your FM, it should show on player profiles on GS.
- Top players lists, as you can see on the screenshot here:
Download Genie Scout 17g
Discussion: FM Genie Scout 17 "g" edition now free!
6 comments have been posted so far.
Those who are not in a hurry to get FM18 the moment it's released, they can enjoy GS17g for as long as they keep playing FM17.
At any case, the point is to give this free opportunity to GS users who haven't tried the "g" edition before.
I've bought it sometimes, and "g" does not compensate IMO. But if im waiting for 18 and i still play 17, one week is short.