- German A-teams: Division 1 to 8
- National Cup
- 11 league cups and supercups
- German Reserve teams: Division 1 to 8 (relegation and promotion)
- National reserve cup and supercup
- German U19 teams: Division 1 to 8 (relegation and promotion)
- National U19 cup and supercup
- Youth supercup (match between the winners of the reserves and U19 league)
Step 1Extract the downloaded .zip file and move the extracted file 28-06-14 - Duitse Competitie.dbc in your Football Manager 2014 editor data folder:
Win Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/editor data/
Create the folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist.
Step 2Start a new career game (won't work with classic mode).
A little pop-up window will come up with editor data files notice at the bottom. Click "Custom" to select this database.
Step 3After this click on Germany, then Next Game overview in the corner.
It will then bring up the available league.
Click this then Start Game on the right.
Recommended set-up for your save gameWe recommend taking the following steps when starting your save game to ensure you have all available real players in the database for Germany's lower leagues.
So when creating your new save, do the following:
- Select the Advanced Database Size option. You'll get the Customize the Database screen.
- Click on the Add button for Nations.
- Enable the options Players based in nation and Players of nationality for Germany.
Additional settings: To have your leagues populated with more players I suggest you tick the "Add players to playable teams" option when starting a new game.