This is mainly an option for lazy people who don't want to bother with custom database settings for their game. Huge database will load more players compared to the other database size options.
How To Install
Step 1• Unzip the downloaded file BDD-Immense.zip. If you need decompression software for extracting the file, we recommend using 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac
Step 2• Copy or Move the folder "panels" at the following location:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2015
Step 3• In-game go to Preferences > Interface
• In the Appearance box, click "Clear Cache" and check "Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences"
• Click "Confirm" the bottom right side of the screen
How To Use• From the main menu, start a new career
• After the first page (Choose nation (s)), you arrive in the Overview of new part
• In the lower part of screen, open the dropdown menu "Database Size" to the right
• The choice "Huge" should appear after Small, Medium and Large
• You can also use the "Huge" option in the custom database settings menu