By default, when creating a new save-game you can choose between small, medium and large database size. This addon will give you the choice of a huge database which adds roughly 4,000 more players compared to the large database option.
This is mainly an option for people who don't want to fiddle with the advanced database settings for their game.
Huge Database FM18 PreviewThe screenshots are in french but the files works on any language in the game.
How to add Huge Database option in FM180. Download and extract the .zip file.
1. Paste the panels folder in :
- Win Vista/Win 7/Win 8: C:\Users\“username“\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\
- Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\“username“\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\
- Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\
- Mac OS X: /Users/“username“/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/
2. In the game fo to the Settings then Interface :
- Untick the option : Use caching to decrease page loading times
- Tick the option : Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences
- Confirm the changes
3. Launch a new game and the huge database option will be available in the size database menu. It also works in the advanced database options.
How to use use Huge Database in FM18• From FM18 start screen, select new career game and choose the type of save.
• Choose "Advanced Setup" to arrive to the Active Leagues screen.
• In the top right area, open the drop-down menu below approximate player count.
• The choice "Huge" should appear after Small, Medium and Large.
• You can also use the "Huge" option in the Advanced... database settings menu.
CreditsCreator : Steven (https://iunctis.fr)
Thanks to : Jay & Zecha
If you want to host it on your own website or forum, please don't change the content of the .zip file and credit the creator and the website iunctis.fr