- Liga 2
- Liga 3 (64 teams, 8 groups, 6 promoted 8 relegated)
- Liga 4 (same as Liga 3, 8 promoted 8 relegated)
- Liga 1 u-18
- Liga 1 u-20
- Liga 2 u-18
- Piala Presiden
- Piala Indonesia (from Liga 4)
- Piala Soeratin (same as Piala Indonesia but for u-18)
- AFF U-23
- Media Indonesia (Pikiran Rakyat, Bola, etc)
- Naturalization + 5 years option
- Wonderkid Indonesia (u16 NT, etc)
- Indonesian Players Abroad (Rafid Habibie, Khairul Imam etc)
- Update CA/PA
- Update player position dan preferred foot
- Kits update
- Transfer Update up to 26 October 2019
- New Players (Charles Orock, Assanur Rijal dll)
- More foreign transfer
- Update fifa point ASEAN
- Update youth rating ASEAN
- Added a few affliation with Indonesia Club
- Few competitions and clubs logos
- Added VAR to Liga 1
How to unlock the Indonesia Football System on FM191) Extract the contents of the downloaded .rar file using a free tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac.
2) Move the .fmf files you need to your "Editor Data" folder located at \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\editor data. If this folder doesn't exist, create it.
3) Open Football Manager 2019 and start a new career. Top right of the screen, under "Database" select the custom databases you want.
4) Once the database has loaded, click "Add/Remove League", then tick "Indonesia". The leagues will then be playable.
- It is highly recommended to tick "Add Players to Playable Teams" under advanced options, as well as unticking "Do Not Add Key Staff". This will ensure the database is populated with players and staff at all teams.
- Playing with an advanced database is also recommended. To do this, on the league select screen, click the "Database" option in the top-right, under Approximate Player Count, then click "Advanced". Under "Nations", click the "Add" dropdown, select Asia and tick Indonesia. Tick all boxes that appear, then click OK.
There's also a pack of complimentary logos you can install.