- Serie D
- Poule Scudetto
- Italian Serie D Cup
- Regional limits for all series
- Adjust the under, the Non-EU and loans for the Serie D
- Adjusted some kits
- Adjusted the points reduction
How to unlock the Italian Serie D on FM181) Download the "Italian Serie D Updated.fmf" file.
2) Drag the file into your "Editor Data" folder. located at \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\editor data. If this folder doesn't exist, create it.
3) Open Football Manager 2018 and start a new career, In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure "Italian Serie D Updated" is selected.
4) Click "Advanced Setup" in the bottom right.
5) Once the database has loaded, click "Add/Remove League", then tick "Italy". The league will then be playable.
- It is highly recommended to tick "Add Players to Playable Teams" under advanced options, as well as unticking "Do Not Add Key Staff". This will ensure the database is populated with players and staff at all teams.
- Playing with an advanced database is also recommended. To do this, on the league select screen, click the "Database" option in the top-right, under Approximate Player Count, then click "Advanced". Under "Nations", click the "Add" dropdown, select Europe and tick Italy. Tick all boxes that appear, the click OK.