This is my first attempt at creating a custom skin and to say I was not expecting the popularity would be an understatement, thank you everyone!
The skin was designed with 85% zoom in mind (I'm working on trying to optimise it for 100%) so I can't be certain it will work at anything over 85%
Just Skin Features
- MODS (limited) like attribute boxes? want to see a secret button that reveals hidden attributes on a player profile(editor required)? check out the MODS folder (more to come at a later date)
- Get the most from your tactics screen! many useful tabs added to the re designed tactics screen.
- A hidden, hidden attributes panel that smiley face you see on the player profile screen is used to reveal hidden attributes in the adjacent cell (don't click if you don't want it spoiled may turn this into a mod)
- Custom views throughout the skin for the views I use, most include player pictures!
- Background selector for those who like a little more colour / backgrounds (recommend full cycling as the transparency is a little buggy)
- Tabs everywhere! for me the game needs more at your finger tips tabs have been put in many places to try and reduce the amount of clicks needed.
- Customisable scouting centre (previously you couldn't alter what you see now you have the option to add things you find important)
- Complete overhaul of most pages presenting you with more information in places lacklust in the base skin.
- Key attributes drop down boxes present in most places to try and help you determine player retrainability!
- Much more in depth scouting cards (will eb re visiting this area again soon) both in the inbox and in the scouting centre.
- Changes to inbox panels (so you don't see the squished up stuff the default has issues with) and also customised / changed news items.
- Colour overhaul including removal of most Transfer deadline day colours
- Subtle Match day changes including the match tablet (more to come here with the line up / primary coloured stuff being pulled)
Just Skin FM23 Preview
- More MODS added including a WIP attributeless should you wish to play that way.
- Default attributes are now none boxed you can change this using mods
- Alot of panels reworked and alot of font reformatting made
- QoL changes made for larger / smaller resolutions.
- Match line ups and pre match news updated / scoreboards changed.
- this is the last update I will be making as my hunger/ drive has become nil. These changes were all made late August.
16th August HOTFIX 20:30
- MOD added for reverting to STARS not circles (renamed and tidied some of the instructions up in general)
- Few new panels on the player screen (more to come couldn't fit them in in time)
- FIX hidden attributes pop-up should hopefully work now (sorry).
- Team reports / stats (in squad planner) fixed and updated (thanks GIMN)
- NEW! social feed!
- NEW! news feed!
- FIXED! annoying "no comparison box" on tactics pag
- NEW! continents page revamped! now includes award panel for each continent (world has ballon d'or etc) same issues with news panels will look to address!
- Scouting views update to include world rep, and all views slightly resized to hopefully better fit!
- Match day fixes and updated panels (pre match, team talk, instant result pop-up) my apologises for not addressing the ugliness of some of the panels and none populating panels! I hope this update makes up for this.
- Over 57 QoL changes made and code trims.
- MOD added to have normal colours for morale/ condition.
- More panel reworking done to try and make the game adaptible to lower resolutions / scaling
- Awards panel & reworked season preview in the competitions page incase you want to view Ligue 1's goal of the month while managing a team in Vanarama southern league.
- Reworked scout cards (there's a spacing issue so a new tab for positions, role and squad comparison has been added to compensate)
- New base stadium added so if you're in a new ground or don't use a pack you get to stare at the Etihad now enjoy!
- Probably a few things I am missing mentioning so I'm going to say more purple and QoL changes made
- Quick tidy of some redundant panels and miscolouring's
- Switch buttons are now blue when selected for visibility
- Over 100 lines of code remove, optimised the rest of the code in the tactics screen and both match day and tactics page tactics show same information.
- Reworks on panels to try and better adjust to lower resolutions
- Coding repathing to reduce size of panels / fixes to previous pathing changes which left blank spaces
- Carousel city/ stadium on club page
- Profile Tweaks // formatting of panels tidied.
- Hot fix to tactics screen during pre season // there is some experimental work in here I haven't fully tested yet but this will fix the tactics screen for now.
- Because of this you will notice even more tactics screen tabs with more information available to you.
- I have been experimenting with reducing the ammount of graphics thus reducing the size of the skin if you find any issues please let me know
- NEW! match day lineup preview panels
- Hopefully the last hotfix for the tactics screen (29/7 00:15)
- Micro update (27/7) added bookmarks to manager home selectors, tidied code up in places.
- Lots of annoying entity/layout IDs removed to make it more friendly for people if they want to modify
- Finance snapshots updated for optimisation on the home screen
- Changes to left tab on player profile to better fit information
- Tactics screen rework, more information available on the same screen through tabs
- fixed some team views that showed inconsistency's
- QoL spacing fixes
- (Attributeless didn't make it this patch nor did % condition as there is alot of changes needed to facilitate these I overlooked (extra files needed for all mods))
- MOD added to add/remove the smiley face hidden attributes
- Tactics bar fix added + Tactical familiarity tab button replaced with form graph
- Slight rework to competitions page (both)
- Intro panel now includes a link to FM skinning community if you've ever been interested in learning
- MODS folder added
- Now available in rar format
- Hidden attributes toaster button
CreditsThank you to all the creators out there for your continued work! I can't fit you all in here but without these guys this wouldn't have been possible!
- GIMN & Mustermann Skin Your support, help and suggestions are always valued! thank you for the nudge and getting me to go ahead with it all ...all 1125 hours
- Keysi for the club finances snapshot.
- bluestillidie00 and their amazing WTCS5 skin for the use of some of their panels, and the support on twitter (honestly made my week).
- _ben_ and their amazing Statman skin for the use of panels, and occasional advice.
- Wozzie for their beautiful and amazing Tato skin which I picked and pulled out for weeks / months and the use of panels.
- FME Skin for some panels used.
- michaeltmurrayuk the amount of times I have opened one of your threads, Blog and your skin is unreal.
- snowofman for alot of help both in the early days of me playing about with things and just being there on the forums not only for myself but everyone!