1. SportPesa Premier League ( 18 teams)
2. Kenya National Super League (20 teams)
3. FKF Division One ( 2 groups of 16 teams each)
4. FKF Division two ( 4 groups/zones of varying number of teams- 15 minimum)
4. SportPesa /FKF Shield Cup
5. Super Cup
The players for the SportPesa premier league are the real players in the current FM19 Database.
How to unlock the Kenyan Football System on FM191) Download the Data File.
2) Drag the file into your "Editor Data" folder. located at \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\editor data. If this folder doesn't exist, create it.
3) Open Football Manager 2019 and start a new career, In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure the "Kenyan Leagues System 18-19" is selected.
4) Click "Advanced Setup" in the bottom right.
5) Once the database has loaded, click "Add/Remove League", then tick "Kenya". The leagues will then be playable.
- It is highly recommended to tick "Add Players to Playable Teams" under advanced options, as well as unticking "Do Not Add Key Staff". This will ensure the database is populated with players and staff at all teams.
- Playing with an advanced database is also recommended. To do this, on the league select screen, click the "Database" option in the top-right, under Approximate Player Count, then click "Advanced". Under "Nations", click the "Add" dropdown, select Asia and tick Kenya. Tick all boxes that appear, then click OK.