So this is just a simple update of the original skin, removing the fixed purple colors on the side menu! Simple and do the job for those who don't like it from the original skin.
Note: For you to have the faces, logos, stadiums and all type of graphics you need to download it separately, the skin does not have them by default they are different things. Like the logos does not have the faces, the skins do not have other graphics by default.
Kojuro FM23 Skin 5.3 Change Log|
You can follow the latest changes on this tweet|
- Adds back the instant result as requested by many
- Adds a simple scoreboard with the team's logo and full name
- Fixes some quick bugs on it
- Cleaning up some skin files
Kojuro FM23 Skin Preview
- This was one of the pages I disliked the most last year, so I did a total rework on it, looking much cleaner and not so overloaded with info.
- Choose to keep the same principles as last year. Some improvements in some areas and file optimization.
Scouting Center's Page:
How to install the Kojuro skin on FM23
- Extract the contents of the .rar archive using a tool such as WinZip or 7-zip.
- Move the extracted .fmf files to: \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\skins, if this folder does not exist, create it as "skins".
- Start the game and go to Preferences screen, and then to the Interface tab.
You should see the skin's name on the drop-down list of the Overview box.
Use the Clear Cache button, then hit the Confirm button.
If you like to support me and my cats, you can buy me a coffee, so I can keep working on dbs and skins on the future. Yes, I'm addicted to coffee...
Hope you enjoy it and have fun playing the game =)