Twitter link: https://twitter.com/LFCMarshall_
Welcome to LFCMarshall's FM15 Summer Transfer update. This update will make a small amount of changes to the game to keep it as up to date and realistic as possible. You can suggest anything either on Facebook or my thread. Changes made include:
Released: 13th September 2015
13.09.15 Changes:- Latest transfers - including deadline day!
- MLS updated with waived players and latest transfers
- Norweigen league update
- French league update
- Mafra, Famalicao and Varzim added to the Portuguese second league
- Created Yoshinuri Muto at Mainz
- Added players back to Millwall after a mistake on the previous version
- Latest transfers around the world
- Latest managerial changes
- As usual other smaller changes also
Basic changes include:- Over 100,000 changes to the database
- over 400 new youth players added across the world
- over 100 agents added to the game
- over 50 media and journalists added to the game
- MLS updated with news rosters and management
- Usual CA/PA changes
- Lower English leagues CA/PA changes
- Staff changes across the major European Leagues (CA/PA and stats)
- Latest transfers
- Manager changes
- Released players
- Edited European team / Cup winners
- Relegations and promotions across the world
- And much, much more!
Promotions and Relegations:
England - Premier League to Conference N/S, Scotland - Premiership to League Two, Belgium - Jupiler to Proximus , Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga, France - Ligue 1, Ligue 2, Spain - La Liga, Italy - Serie A. Holland - Eredivise, Jupiler, Portugal - Primeira Liga, Russia - Premier, Turkey - Super Lig, Denmark - Superliga, Nordicbet liga, Ukraine - Prem'er, Persha, Druha, Greece - Superleague, Switzerland - Superleague, Challenge, 1. Liga, Hungary - Premier League
European teams changed in the following nations:
England, Germany, France, Spain, Holland, Portugal, Scotland, Italy, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, Denmark, Ukraine, Greece, Switzerland, Hungary, Financial Fair Play - Go Ahead eagles and West Ham
Huge thanks to the contributions of Joao Piva, Tobba Gustafsson, ThePav, Nicolas Bell and Jens Skavdal
Instructions:Video relates to FM13 but is basically the same.
Step 1Download the .zip archive and extract the file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Step 2• Copy or Move the extracted file LFCMarshall's Transfer Update.fmf to the following location:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2015 / editor data
• Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.
Step 3• Start new save-game with this database selected. Select new game and bottom right there is a box to choose All, None or Custom. Custom allows you to choose one file, All selects all in the editor data folder so choose accordingly.
Thanks and enjoy.