- 2 Leagues with real teams and real players
- A league is 100% correct
- LFF 2 league is 50% correct
- All transfers are accurate (just for A league)
Step 1Extract the downloaded .rar file and move the extracted file A leuge v1.dbc in your Football Manager 2014 editor data folder:
Win Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/editor data/
Create the folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist.
Step 2Start a new career game (won't work with classic mode).
A little pop-up window will come up that says there is 1 enabled editor file. Click OK.
- claassen (this database is based on his)
- and other who helped me :)