For the FM22 version click here.
Changes & Notes
- Added 18 New Teams,
- Each team has 20 players.
- Increased staff members but still there are empty positions.
- Changed Morgsthian Cup's name to "Kongepokal" (King's Cup), it is the FF cup, winner goes to UEFA League.
- Added a new league cup named "Pokalprestisje" (Prestige Cup), a derivative of Carabao Cup, mainly intended to develop your youngsters.
- We now have women staff members and referees in Morgsthia, because why not?
- There are a couple of changes regarding the starting league of some teams but from now on I intend to keep everyone in their places and just do 3 changes(promotion&relegation) as it should be.
- Now the current managers are not listed as club legends, because when you take over the club, they don't just shut up and keep giving interviews, and they spam in your inventory, it was annoying as hell. However, you'll see some static, unclickable names in some club's pages, those are actual people who enjoyed playing with those teams that contacted me. I can add your name too as a thank you for taking your time to play with this DB, just tell me your name and club.
- In FM22 version the country was based on Liechtenstein and due to how the game was coded, increase in the country's coefficient points weren't affecting how many teams you send to the international tournements. To fix that, I moved country to Luxembourg, now everything is working fine.
- Now we got League Logos and each league has its distinctive color.
- Now we have a Federation Logo that suits the country's nickname "Golden Dragon":
- I changed the folder structure so it should be compatible with some logo mods out of the box. Just drag and drop the Sports Interactive folder from the zip to your Documents.
* Although nearly all of these is my own work, some of the elements in some logos & kits were taken from a webpage called Freepik. This is not an ad, I just have to indicate that for licence purposes.
Download LinkDownload from Google Drive
Suggestions & Questions & Criticism is always welcome.
Please tell me if you find any bugs or something gamebreaking/annoying.
And please don't share this elsewhere without my permission.