In this mod you can command the new Red Bull team by the Portuguese championship from birth, starting without any player, coach, scout or doctor only 10M for transfers and to try to do the best in a short time in the three teams of the club, value much smaller than for example Leipzig or New York began.
Why Évora?Evora because there are no professional clubs in Alentejo despite being the largest region in the country. Red Bull is well-known for its focus and development and in Évora it will be no different with two teams from the younger, under-19 and under-23 levels and with excellent conditions for youngsters.
The Red Bull will thus start in the National Championship Series D Prio and will also participate in the Revelation League replacing the Cova da Piedade.
As for finances, the Red Bulls are in a comfortable position due to sponsorship, with 10M available for transfers.
The Red Bull as usual will play in their Red Bull Arena in Evora, stadium with capacity for 25,000 people and that will be ready in June 2019. For now you will only play in your training camp with capacity for 2,000 people.
The idea of this Mod is to create a kind of challenge that you can participate and publish for example in the forum of fmportugal if they want. This challenge consists of gathering the highest number of points through goals in 5 years!
- Champions League Champion - 100pts
- Champions League Europa - 75pts
- Champion League Us - 50 pts
- Champion Cup of Portugal - 25pts
- League Cup Champion - 15pts
- Second League Champion - 10pts
- Champion National Championship - 5pts
Installation Instructions1) Extract the contents of downloaded .rar file with a tool such as 7-zip.
2) Move the .fmf file to your "editor data" folder, by default located at:
/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/editor data
Create the folder if it doesn't already exist.
3) Optionally you can move the "Red Bull Evora" folder to your "graphics" folder, by default located at:
/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/graphics
Then go to Preferences > Interface in-game and clear cache; return to the same screen and reload skin.
4) Start a new career game with this database enabled.