Every year when the game is released, we at RFN always pick at the little mistakes which we think are wrong. So we fix these and release them to the public to enjoy what we think is a more realistic Russian football experience.
With almost 3,600 individual data changes to the Russian leagues, we hope that by including this file in your game, we can further add to the realism of Football Manager. The changes include:
- Disputed translation of names changed (e.g. Yerokhin becomes Erokhin, Anji becomes Anzhi, Djikia becomes Dzhikia).
- Amended transfer preferences to prevent too many inter-rival transfers.
- CA/PA (current and potential ability) changes for a handful of players. Underrated and overrated players changed accordingly.
- Pre-empting the impending RPL foreigner limit rules by relaxing them from 22/23 season (12 in squad, 8 on pitch).
- Adjustments to players’ attributes.
- Unlocking the third, fourth and fifth tier of Russian football – including the new four group setup of the FNL-2.
- Updated all FNL squads with players who have been used this season.
- Updated recent transfers and managerial changes (as of mid-November).
Now for the part you’ve all been waiting for. The downloads. We’ve selected a free host site, so please don’t pay anything as it’s likely an advert. We have also uploaded the file to the Steam Workshop, just search “RFN Data Update“.
How to apply this Russian data update in FM22For novices to downloading a data update, you will need to add the file to the following folder. Then when you start a new game on FM2022, the file will be automatically included in your save.
My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2022> editor data
Any further questions, please leave a comment here, or contact us on Twitter or Facebook!