- Original Base skin used
- Added code for permanent mini sidebar
- Replaced background to something more neutral
- Added kit image in titlebar
- Rearranged header so navigation controls are all on right side of screen
- Changed current date panel to have transparent background and change colour based on secondary colour of team
- Added Instant Result button
- Replaced Main Menu screen
- Added player profile panels
- Few misc alterations
Released: 10 October 2014 - v1.0
Updated: 3 November 2014 - v1.3
Step 1Download the skin and extract the file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Step 2Place the "slymlyne" folder into your skins folder:
Windows: \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
Mac OS X: /Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins
Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
Step 3Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.
You should see "Slymlyne" as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.
CreditsThis skin is created by Daniel Stone (aka Drakestone and aeryth).
This skin was initially posted on SI forums and is being republished here with author's permission.
Changelog03/11/2014 - v1.3
- Made changes to the match title bar to realign the scoreboard and clock.
- Made the sidebar slightly transparent.
- Fixed the background selector (Club, Stadium and Player Backgrounds all work as default)
- Made changes to the layout of the club profile pages.
29/10/2014 - v1.2
- Added background selector to the skin
- Changed Player Overview panel
- Changed Club Overview panel
28/10/14 - v1.1
- Updated header so match titlebar disappears correctly in fullscreen match mode
- Changed logo so the whole logo is displayed.