I. General information
First of all, I would like to apologize for my English and for the French in the screenshots.
I am a huge fan of fantasy databases. This one I made (with the help of other people) during the last months. I hope you will enjoy it, at least as much as I enjoyed creating it. I call it the Gaia project.
The Gaia project brings you to an alternate universe where there are no more the players and the competitions we used to know.
- No CR7 and Messi
- No Premier League
- Bye-bye FIFA World Cup
320 clubs have been created and separated in 16 new countries.
Each team has a particularity, it generates newgens with dual nationalities (one nationality from Gaia and one real nationality).
The 16 countries of the update can be separated in 2 categories:
1) The ones with nationalities according to geographic repartition
- Soloriore : From the latin "Rising Sun", asiatic nationalities
- Nordik : Easy to guess, nationalities from Scandinavia, baltics countries + Russia + Alaska + Canada
- Megaokeanos : Frome the Ancient Greek "Great Ocean", oceanian nationalities
- Marenostrum : From the latin "Our Sea", name given by the Romans to the Mediterranean Sea, mediterranean nationalities
- Abya Yala : Name chosen in 1992 by the Native Americans for the American continent, Central and South American nationalities
- Melagea : From the Ancient Greek "Black Land", African nationalities
- Tropico : Not very hard to find, caribbean nationalities (+USA)
- Ereb : From the phoenician Europe, European nationalities (except the North countries and the Mediterrannean ones)
2) The ones with nationalities according a specifity (Cultural, Geopolitical...)
- Micro : From the Ancient Greek Little, nationalities from the smallest countries in the world (San Marin, Monaco...)
- Panorama : Nationalities from country with a natural wonder (Niagara Fall, Krakatoa...)
- Architectura : Nationalities from country with an architectural masterpiece (Eiffel Tower...)
- Imperia : From the latin Empire, nationalities from country with a ancient great empire
- Gasteria : From the Ancient Greek Stomach, nationalities from country with a food or drink known worldwide.
- Trademark : Nationalities from country where come from the biggest companies.
- Theos : From the Ancient Greek Gods, nationalities from country with one kind of religion.
- Scire : From the latin Knowledge, nationailities from countries where come from the greatest scientists.
II. Statistics and credits
In summary, this update contains:
16 new countries to discover
51 competitions to win (national, continental and international)
150 represented nationalities
150 individual awards
320 clubs with their unique identity
800 created staff and players
But mostly a complete graphic pack including flags, logos, kits and faces of the created items.
For this, I would like to say THANKS to some members of the FM.net French forum:
Iracus, Fgcb33140 and Rogvi for their help and tips
Kinmar for the flags creation
Thom91286, Krysler76, Bzr, Loriot, SaintCyp, Mattbigs, maxbig2505 Matthews974, Billouga, Sigchel, Santos1114 and Wence for the logos and kits creation.
Take note that this graphic pack (and the update) represent more than 6 months of (more or less) hard work from all these members.
III. Download Links
Editor data files18 files, 1 for each country, 1 for continental competitions, 1 for international competitions to place in the editor data folder:
Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/editor data/Use the big red "Download Now" button.
Launch steps- Choose the 18 files during database creation (use the default one!)
- Choose the Gaia countries you want (I suggest you all of them for a total immersion )
- Tick the option "Add players to playable teams" in the leagues choice.
- Enjoy !
GraphicsIncluding flags, logos, kits and faces to place in the graphics folder:
Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/graphics/
Download: Gaia Graphics Pack
All feedback is welcome (especially the positive remarks).
It would be great if you could let us know of your adventures in Gaïa World here.
Some screenshots as bonus (in French language).
National leagues reputation
National cups reputation
Each club has one identity, I set rules to respect a minimum this identity. These rules apply for every club competition (national & continental) :
The rules are 5 foreigners max per team and 5 homegrown players among the selected team for every match.
C1 : Gaïa Champions League = 16 national league winners
C2 : Gaïa Supreme Cup= 16 national cup winners
C3 : Gaïa Trophy = 2nd, 3rd and 4th of the previous league
C4 : Gaïa Ultimate Tournament = 320 Gaïa clubs
C5 : C1, C2, C3 and C4 winners in a very lucrative NBA style competition.
Most reputed and richest Gaia clubs
All Trademark teams are owned by a Sugar Daddy and have top infrastructures. However, transfer costs in this country are huge.
For a better understanding of each club identity, take a look of the one of the best clubs in the world (according to the previous screens)
South Korean players with Trademark dual nationality. The club will produce mainly this kind of bi-national players.
The best club player (125 CA) is 43m € at 18 years (the same kind of player is 15-20M € in Marenostrum, the second most reputed country)
To finish, a little summary of the International competitions:
International Cup (Summer 2015) : 16 Gaia countries in a WC style competition
International League (Sept 2014 - Nov 2021) : 16 Gaia countries and around 220 real countries in a competition in 3 steps with a league at each turn.
Gaia Series (Summer 2017) : 16 Gaia countries in a NBA playoffs competitions (3 matchs per turn)
Continental Tour (Summers 2018-2019-2020-2021) : 16 Gaia countries and 48 best countries of each continent in a WC style competition (Oceanian countries are moved in Asia)
And the cycle begins again
I think you can see now what is the Gaia World, so what are you waiting for?