Compatible with the latest update 18.3.
What does this database do to the USA leagues
- Has promotion and relegation for top 3 tiers.
- Removal of annoying salary cap and roster size limits.
- Requires homegrown players.
- Removal of NASL.
- USL is now second tier, NPSL is third tier.
- MLS and USL academy teams are linked to parent club so no poaching is possible.
Known BugsFor some reason, the season is only doing every other year.
Some leagues in the lower leagues will not load schedules.
How to unlock USA League System with Pro/Rel in FM 2018
- Move the downloaded usa_v8_90358.fmf file to:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\editor data\
Create folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist already.
- Open Football Manager 2018 and start a new career, In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure "USA v8" is selected.
- It's highly recommended to disable "Do not Add Key Staff" and enable "Add Players to Playable Teams" in advanced options. Also make sure to load all players from USA using the Advanced... Database Size options.