You struggle to choose from the vastness of the championships playable in Football Manager and you want a real challenge so Mondialito is for you!
You will be able to manage Real Madrid, Corinthians, Marseille, Slavia Prague, Galaxy LA, Marítimo, Kawasaki Frontale, African Club, Free State Stars or ... Benfica Macao.
A total of 920 clubs worldwide, divided into 10 Divisions (structure below). There are also 6 cups, ranking bonuses for each division, TV income, bonuses for all cups as well as trophies rewarding scorers, smugglers, hope, coach for each division.
Do not hesitate and take up the challenge of Mondialito.
- Division 1 (20 Clubs)
- Division 2 (20 Clubs)
- Division 3 (2 groups of 20 Clubs)
- Division 4 (2 groups of 20 Clubs)
- Division 5 (4 groups of 20 Clubs)
- Division 6 (4 groups of 20 Clubs)
- Division 7 (8 groups of 20 Clubs)
- Division 8 (8 groups of 20 Clubs)
- Division 9 (8 groups of 20 Clubs)
- Division 10 (8 groups of 20 Clubs)
- Copa do Mondialito (all teams)
- Copa dos Superstar (CupeD1 + D2)
- Copa dos Melhores (Cup D3 + D4)
- Copa dos Montes (Cup D5 + D6)
- Copa dos Origens (Cup D7 + D8)
- Copa dos Solos (Cup D9 + D10)
Follow me on Twitter: @FmTimo
How to add MONDIALITO on FM18Extract the contents of the .zip archive.
Move the .fmf files to:
documents/sports interactive/football manager 2018/editor data
Create the last folder if it doesn't exist.
Open FM18 and start a new career save. In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure each one of the database is selected.