FM 2018 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.3
Skin for FM 2018 regular career mode and widescreen (1920x1080).
This is the FLUTSKIN – Dark, Version 1.3 for FM 2018.
Once again, thanks to all FM fans and especially to all of the fantastic FM skinners who contribute a lot to produce the FLUTSkin as it is today since FM 2013.
I think that the bugs (most of them after the SI update) reported or found until now were fixed (except the fade of TV logo since I couldn’t make it work well yet; the role/duty of the other teams in tactics panels also still missing since is a bug from SI) and I tried to include the most of suggestions made by the FM fans.
Major changes in FlutSkin V 1.3.
- Player overview popup (tweaked)
- Team Squad Tactics Panel (row height decreased)
- Player Overview panel (new information included in the boxes; position ability bar graphics included)
- League stage views (capitals letters included; different colour for the club points)
- Continent overview (tweaked and missing information included)
- Team talk panel (half time rating included in the full time view)
- League overview panel (tweaked and missing information included)
- Agent Profile (tweaked)
- Person Information panel (new)
- Pre-match opponent scout report news (inbox) (player positions included in the pitch view)
- Match lineups (kits on the pitch moved to not cover the player picture)
- Tactics overview panel (kits on the pitch moved and subs bench kits increased and tweaked)
- Tactics overview panel match (tweaked)
- Opposition instructions (tweaked)
Major changes in FlutSkin V 1.2.
- Match squad team talk (new stats included)
- Human profile (awards panel included)
- Match mid review (new panel and information with drop down arrows; some match stats information added)
- Match full review (new match stats included)
- Player Overview panel (height and weight units fixed; some "new" information added in drop down arrows)
- Stadium overview panel (pitch description information added)
- Match inbetween highlights panel (new, with more information and 6 panels)
- Training overview panel (bar graph for team happiness included and some layout changes)
- Sidebar (club logo included)
- Many tweaks in several inbox panels
Major changes in FlutSkin V. 1.1.
- Many inbox panels tweaked (pre season, pre,match, post match, etc, etc)
- Match Preview Panel (new panels included)
- Match In between highlights (tweaked and with new information included in the drop down arrow)
- Tactics overview match/Tactics overview panel (tweaked and player faces included/new background pitch included)
- Sidebar and back/next buttons (sidebar moved to down and includes the buttons)
- Match titlebar (now transparent)
- Match lineups panel (player faces with kits included)
- Player overview panel (height and weight information included)
- Match Introduction included (with automatic animation and option to choose the introduction of several leagues made for FM17 by JOVOVICH)
- Opacity selector included
Released: 17 December, 2017
A special thank you to all great skinners who indirectly contributed to FLUTSKIN and a very special thank you to PATRES10 for the 2D default kits (especially tailor-made for FlutSkin).
As always FlutSkin is completely free to download and I hope you enjoy it. However, this year, if you want, you can reward my work donating whatever amount you wish. Any small amount is really appreciated.
You can do so by clicking the button down below
This skin was made to work properly in 1920x1080 (1080p) full screen mode. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920x1080 windowed mode).
In this pack I included a TUTORIAL PDF with instructions regarding the structure of your Graphics folder in order to view the citypics, the kits and the competition logos in player details and in title bar.
You can download the 2D kits for displayed in player overview panel and titlebar HERE
You also can download the citypics (and much more…) in the Backgrounds Superpack made by DAZS8 and VULRAK (with some contribution from myself and other FM Fans), HERE
How to add Flut Skin in FM18
Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Place the "fm2018flutskin_dark" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\skins
- Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
- Start FM18 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
- You should see FM 2018 Flut Skin dark - Version 1.3 as an option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
- Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.