Support @[email protected]
Created in 1919 by competing federations, the French Football Federation currently has around 18,000 football clubs and two million licensees. It organizes the national competitions and the international matches of the France team, which won the World Cup in 1998 as well as in 2018 and the European Championship in 1984 and 2000.
The country has two professional championship divisions (Ligue 1 and Ligue 2), organized by the Professional Football League (LFP), as well as two knockout competitions: the Coupe de France, open to all clubs, and the Cup. of the League, reserved for professional teams.
- Correction of cities that were not in the right regions
- Each club is assigned to levels of regions
- Promotions are by region
- No players
- All teams have cities
- Real divisions up to R1
- Ligue 1 (Division 1)
- Ligue 2 (Division 2)
- National 1 (Division 3)
- National 2 (Division 4) 4 groupes
- National 3 (Division 5) 12 groupes régionaux
- Regional 1 (Division 6) 26 groupes régionaux
- Coupe de France
- Coupe de la Ligue
- Trophée des Champions
- All teams up to D6 on their real stadium
- The reputation of teams with 1 or 50 reputation increased to 250
How to add France (R1) on FM19Extract the contents of the .zip archive.
Move the .fmf files to:
documents/sports interactive/football manager 2019/editor data
Create the last folder if it doesn't exist.
Open FM19 and start a new career save. In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure each one of the database is selected.