FM 2019 FLUT skin light - Version 1.8
Skin for FM 2019 regular career mode and widescreen (1920x1080).
This is the FLUTSKIN – Light Version 1.8 for FM 2019.
This is the FlutSkin for FM19. I tried to keep it similar to the latest version of Flutskin for FM18. Thus, I will not present you all changes regarding the default skin for FM19 but there are many of them. If you don't know FlutSkin yet, try it. I think you will not be disappointed.
The Skin pack includes:
1. “Round country flags”, “round continents logos” and default logos specially made in metallic style by brian-q from sourtitoutsi. Those graphics will be displayed in the title bar.
2. Background maps for confederations, also made by brian-q. Thank you brian by your great work and for your collaboration!!!
3. A pack with a new pitch textures for 3D match, edited by myself (a little bit less darker than the last pack)
4. A mod for regular sidebar (not hidden sidebar)
5. A mod for regular sidebar, coloured according the club colour
Besides fixed reported bugs and also tweaks here and there, the major Changes of FlutSkin 1.8 are in:
- Match preview panel (new tabs with teams formation on the pitch included)
- Game processing panel (fixtures and results included; other tweaks)
- Match inbetween highlights full panel (tweaked)
- Manager home (top left box changed)
- Match mid match panel (tweaked)
- Tactics overview panel (new tabs included)
Besides fixed reported bugs and also tweaks here and there, the major Changes of FlutSkin 1.7 are in:
- Game processing panel (Stats logo replaced by Breaking News Text which colour will change according the team colours and league colours)
- Leagues in focus panel (5 tabs added; now you can easily place your league tables according your taste and you can quickly view the one you want without need to use the drop down arrows)
- Add manager profile (tweaked)
- Inbox welcome (tweaked)
- Non player profile (name tweaked; nation logo included)
- League tables (non-capitalized club names)
- Club overview panel (new results panel; new key employees panel; new information panel and new training panel included in the drop down arrows; statistics panel tweaked)
- Home manager (new picture option included)
- Manager Profile (tweaked)
- Match titlebar (competition logo included; club names with bigger space)
- Person/Player information panel (new tab with many information included)
- Nation overview panel (club logos in the players table included; manager name tweaked)
Besides fixed reported bugs and also tweaks here and there, the major Changes of FlutSkin 1.6 are in:
- Player Overview Panel (top horizontal boxes changed, including the player picture boxes; new option of player picture added)
- Club overview panel
- Titlebar and match titlebar (new fonts added)
Besides fixed reported bugs and also tweaks here and there, the major Changes of FlutSkin 1.5 are in:
- Player Overview Panel (kit name tweaked; left and right foot icon coloured according the foot accuracy; some hidden attributes included in the top right box)
- Home manager panel tweaked (training box)
- Training overview panel (various boxes tweaked)
- Scouting task dialog (tweaked)
- Team instructions match dialog (tweaked)
- Club overview panel (tweaked)
Besides fixed reported bugs and also tweaks here and there, the major Changes of FlutSkin 1.4 are in:
- Pre match briefing panel
- Several inbox panels (e.g., some player reports, pre match briefing reminder, transfer person mini profile panel,…)
- Player overview panel (Flut club colour option as player picture background added; some small tweaks)
- New tactics squad view
- Match tactics
- Home manager panel tweaked (new biography tab included, “new” confidence board and “new” training panel)
- Scouting centre card tweaked
Besides fixed bugs and tweaks here and there, the major Changes in FlutSkin light 1.1 are in:
- Club overview panel (confidence information panel changed)
- Match team talk (new information included)
- Titlebar (manager change button included)
- Tactics panel ("new" pitch)
Thus, this skin version has the same changes as the Dark version 1.1. However, this version of Light Skin have additional changes (since almost all panels were edited). The major are:
- Training overview panel (new panels added)
- Tactics panel (now including the player pics)
- Transparent sidebar
- Non player comparison (adjusted for DF11)
Once again, thanks to all FM fans (your suggestions keep me trying to make the skin better) and especially to all the fantastic FM skinners whose creativity contributes a lot to produce the FLUTSkin as it is today since FM 2013. Thank you all!!
A special thank you to PATRES10 from fmslovakia for the 2D default kits (especially tailor-made for FlutSkin).
As always FlutSkin is completely free to download and I hope you enjoy it. However, if you want, you can reward my work donating whatever amount you wish. Any small amount is really appreciated.
You can do so by clicking the button down below:
This skin was made to work properly in 1920x1080 (1080p) full screen mode, sidebar icons only. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920x1080 windowed mode).
In this pack I included a read me file in order to install the skin, the pitch textures addon and the regular and coloured sidebar. I also included a TUTORIAL PDF with instructions regarding the structure of your Graphics folder in order to view the citypics, the kits and the competition logos in player details and in title bar.
You can download the 2D kits - SEASON 2018/19 - for displayed in player overview panel and titlebar HERE
You also can download the citypics (and much more…) in the Backgrounds Superpack made by DAZS8 and VULRAK (with some contribution from myself and other FM Fans), HERE
If you want to download the citypics only, DAZS8 released the updated pack HERE
How to add Flut Skin in FM19Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Place the "fm2019flutskin_light" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\skins
- Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
- Start FM19 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
- You should see FM 2019 Flut Skin light - Version 1.8 as an option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
- Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.