That's my second skin ever and it took some time to develop it, after some blind trial-and-error technique I've though finally made it look satisfying.
There are two versions included here.
- One of them is a classic version.
- The second one though, has the top 2 bars and the footer to adapt to the background.
Released: 19 Nov 2010
Download the skin and follow the steps below to get it into your game:
Extract the file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Copy the folders you extracted into your skins folder this is by default (you may need to create the skins folder if it doesn’t already exist):
Win Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins
Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins
Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/skins
If you cannot find your user data folder:
To select the skin in game you will need to:
- load the game, and go into the preferences -> Display and Sound menu
- untick ‘Use Skin Cache’ and tick ‘Always Reload Skin On Confirm’ then select confirm and
- select the skin from the drop down menu, select confirm again and your new skin should now display. (Once the skin is loaded you can turn the skin cache back on and untick the Always Reload button.)
Please note the above skin is provided as is, it is nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.
This skin was created by XeroX from FM Fanboys.
[original page] [original thread]