I realized that I had done something super and I wanted to share it with the other coaches.
- Take care of the team dynamics.
- It's a wasteful tactic, so try as much as possible to make turnover, especially from the second year, when the substitutions during the game become 3 instead of 5.
- Look for players with characteristics useful for tactics, especially the right wing, I prefer it who has a minimum of tackles and great speed.
- Look for a large central striker, I recommend Lucca from Pisa, who still has the characteristic of playing with his back to the goal and who has high team values.
- Learn the tactics well.
- The backward playmaker in addition to having excellent feet, must also have excellent jobs in marking and tackling.
PS. Sorry for my English.