Updated: 15/9/2010 - v1.1
Released: 12/12/2009 - v0.9
v1.0 is the final version. v1.1 is the final version.
Since the project was dead for a few months and FM11 is on the way, there won't be another version that would support editing.
.NET Framework 4
.NET 4 is now a requirement, since it improves the speed of the application.
Football Manager 10.3
Since version 10.2 and onwards has been quite major, the 10.3 compatible framework version has dropped support for all version prior to 10.3
* Extract the archive in a folder, don't try to run the app from within the archive. Make sure to extract the contents of the downloaded file first, otherwise it will trigger an error.
* Run Football Manager 2010 with 10.0, 10.1, 10.2 or 10.3 installed (DVD versions only)
* Open FM and load your game or start a new one.
* ALT + TAB to the desktop and run FM Assistant10.
* Click Load > Load FM2010.
If all done properly, the fields should get enabled. You can reload as many times as you wish.
http://www.fmassistant.com/images/stories/FMAssistant10/0.9%20Beta/app.jpg http://www.fmassistant.com/images/stories/FMAssistant10/0.9%20Beta/playerprof.jpg http://www.fmassistant.com/images/stories/FMAssistant10/0.9%20Beta/staffprof.jpg http://www.fmassistant.com/images/stories/FMAssistant10/0.9%20Beta/teamprof.jpg
FileSonic (same as top download link)
This amazing utility for FM 2010 is created by Kostas Vardis. Thank you Kostas!!
Check out the official FM Assistant website.
Based on DrBernhard's Ingame Framework in SIGames forums. Thank you DrBernhard.
The FM Assistant logo, most icons and forthcoming new theme created by Stam (FMScout.com).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAC:
Not sure if this will work but you can try:
1. CrossOver Mac
Discuss FM Assistant10 on our FMScout.com thread
Official Thread in SI Forums
Changes from 1.0 to 1.1
- New framework version with some quite good speed improvements in querying
- Misc minor bug fixes
Changes from 0.95 to 1.0
- Support for patch 10.3 only
- Localization available in English, Italian and Turkish (Thanks to Ufuk and Giovanni)
Changes from 0.9 to 0.95
- Fixed issue where search by player positions would give incorrect results
- Fixed issue where player search by contract status never stops or gives incorrect results
- Fixed issue where staff CR search would give no results
- Fixed issue where staff search by contract status never stop or gives incorrect results
- Fixed crash when searching teams by nationality (it also shows the national team)
- Fixed teams reputation
- Fixed team filtering (more teams now show up)
- Fixed budget display for teams who have no information on budgets
- Fixed conversion to dollar being current (changed a lot since last year)
- Fixed issue where scout would not show up
- Fixed issue where search would never stop
Discussion: FM Assistant10
16 comments have been posted so far.
One of the features I also like is the ability to filter out regens from the search results (my personal request that one).
Where mate? I've missed that part.
I think it shouldn't work with Steam or any other FM versions other than DVD. So maybe that's why you get a loading error.
Says "error loading fm 2010"
Anyone knows wjat to do??