Calm down and relax. There are a few English talents who would be world class, so the most effective way would be to make your own. However if you do want to buy and can spend a lot here are people that could be world class: Kyle Walker, Jack Wilshire, Martin Kelly, Jack Rodwell and Tom Cleverley. If you don't want or can't spend a lot try theses: Raheem Sterling, Craig Dawson, Steven Caulker, Joe Lewis. The guys I just listed are in my in England squad and playing well(although I had to kick Tomkins and Caulker out due to assloads of recent injuries leading to deteriorating skills). However the easiest and cheapest way to make a great English team is by getting them out of your youth academy and another method is to:
1. First scout all English players aged 16-20 in the npower championship, npower league 1 and npower league 2.
2. Find players who gets a lot of game time, desireably in the first team.
3. Decide whether or not they are up to your standards.
4. Buy them, cost may vary from 50k-3million depending which league the youngster plays in.
5. Train the players and enjoy the result.
In my England game 4 of my senior players original came from npower championship, npower league 1 and npower league 2. 2 of them came from Wycombe (great club for producing youngsters, new youth crops are sometimes already better than starting 11, so they get lots of game time, improves a lot)