FA Cup Final
http://www.sportepoch.com//upload/team/thumbnails/team5585.jpg Vs http://img.livetv.ru/img/teams/fullsize/10849.gif
- Incheon Korail turned went into this match as heavy underdogs and all bets were on Gyeongnam to, not only beat Incheon, but also seal the victory within the first half. The Korail fans were pessimistic about their team having any chance of victory.
- At stake for both teams was Champions League football for next season. With Incheon in the N-league and Gyeongnam in 9th position in the K-League, this is the only way they can qualify for the competition.
- Incheon Korea Railroad captain Kim Seong-Min got his team off to a flyer by scoring an accurate finish on 3 minutes. He added a 2nd goald of the game with a good header from just inside the six-year box on 47 minutes.
- Then followed controversy as Incheon Korail were denied claims by midfielder Lee Seung-Hwan for a penalty. Gyenognam winger Nam Joon-Hae's 79th minute strike proved the match was far from done.
- Gyeongnam FC were nearly gifted a goal on 85 minutes through Lee Ik-Hoon's lapse in concentration, but they failed to capitalise on the opportunity presented to them.
Man of the Match: Kim Seong-Min (Incheon Korail)
Attendance: 15, 074.