- Add FC Bangkok 48 and FC Chiang Mai 48 clubs into the game.
- Added 118 players, adapted from BNK48 and CGM48 members.
- Added 7 non-players into the game (Tom[bnk] Tom[cgm] Jobsang, Kru Eh, Kru Man, Kru Opal, Kru Lean)
- FC Bangkok 48 and FC Chiang Mai 48 have been moved into the EPL (English Premier League).
(I don't want to control myself) can be loaded as a competitor)
How to install1. Extract the file "48th2023.zip"
2. Move the "48th_bnk_cgm_2023_grad.fmf" file to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\editor data.
Create an "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.
3. Move "bnk48" and "cgm48" folders to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\graphics\facepacks.
Create "graphics" and "facepacks" folders if they don't exist.
4. Move the "48th.fmf" file to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\shortlists.
Create a "shortlists" folder if it doesn't exist. (This file will make Load Shortlist... all players can be added at Scouting > tab Shortlist, click on cog, select Load Shortlist...)
Go to Preferences > Interface, select "Clear cache" and press "Reload skin".
5. Start a new game with version 23.4.0 update and choose to use custom db only 48th_bnk_cgm_2023_grad, do not share other otherwise it might be messed up
(can be used in conjunction with a Real Name Fix file)
Screenshots================ Team Info ================
================ BNK48 Members ================
================ CGM48 Members ================
================ Graduated ================
================ Cameo ================
================ Line-Ups ================
BNK48 Gen 3
BNK48 Gen 4
================ Thailand ================
Data has been partially adjusted after capturing. Causing some people to have some values that do not match the picture
Some relationships are incomplete. Can't follow everyone Can inform information. Thank you.
The height of the latest version is not disclosed. Visual shifts may be wrong. Can inform information. Thank you.
Discussion: BNK48 FC & CGM48 FC / Custom FM23 Database
7 comments have been posted so far.
I still think it's a great idea. Hopefully SI will eventually come out with women's teams so we can make this even better!
I'll make a lower powered version as an alternative.
I tested the game by myself. So I don't know other people's opinions.
I wouldn't mind a database made up entirely of AKB48 and associated groups, if somebody were bored enough to actually put it together.
The music's not too bad, either. CGM48 is pretty catchy, even if you don't speak Thai.
get a life, PLEASE
You get my vote for the most creative database I've ever seen. I just wish the players would look like girls on the field...