Screenshots of the logos in FM19
DVX Logos 19v2 Update | ~122 MB
Content of DVX Logos after 19v2 Update
- 16343 Club Logos
- 1393 Competition Logos
- 7 Confederation Logos
- 227 FA Logos
- 237 Flags
- Default Logos
- various alternative logos
How to add DVX Logos logopack to Football Manager 2019
- Find your Football Manager folder. It's typical location is: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019.
- If it doesn't contain a folder called "graphics", create it: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/graphics.
- Unpack the file you downloaded. It should contain a folder called "dvx-logos".
- Copy the folder "dvx-logos" into the "graphics" folder: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/graphics/dvx-logos.
- Go to game Preferences > Interface, disable "Use caching to decrease page loading times" and enable "Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences".
- Click Confirm.
- After the skin has been reloaded, the new logos should be in use.
- Sometimes it may be necessary to clear the skin cache for the logos to appear. To do this go to Preferences > Interface and click "Clear Cache". Then reload the skin to make the logos appear.