Released: 16 January 2018
As usual the update is save game compatible, so you don't have to start a new save game to apply the fixes.
You will need to close down Football Manager 2018 and re-launch for it to update. If this does not work for you or you feel it has not updated, you will need to restart Steam.
Even if that doesn't do the trick, then verify the game cache will.
18.2.2 List of ChangesSTABILITY
- Fixed crash during team talk
- Fixed crash when managing two teams on the same day with same manager
- Fixed crash during processing
- Fixed crash when setting multiple short-term scouting assignments
- Fixed crash with edited data
- Fixed tactics screen showing player duplicated in lineup and on bench after substitution
- Fixed ad hoardings displaying in black
- Improvements to performance of 3D match on some NVIDIA GPUs
For any feedback in regards to this update, please use the official FM18 Feedback Thread (requires free membership on Sports Interactive forum).