Ported to FM15 by zzpiggy
Realistic Sound Patch by DazS8
Modified by Lio
Modified from Original FM16 Audio Commentary Patch. Removing the commentary and leaving the crowd sounds that are better than the original ones from the default game.
Demonstration Video of the Sound-Pack Addon working in game
How to install More Realistic Sounds (Fan Chants Only) for FM191. Exit FM19 Completely
2. Backup files " match_events " & " match_sounds " (located: Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2019/data/simatch/events )
3. Extract the files and replace the files with the new " match_events " & " match_sounds " in the same folder mentioned above
4. Backup the following file first then: Copy, paste and replace " simatchviewer " (located: Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2019/data )
5. Launch Game, In-Game Preferences > "Match" tab.
Make sure that "Use sound in match" is ticked and "Volume" slide is high enough.
6. Then go to "Preferences" > "Interface" tab.
Click the "Clear Cache" button.
Enable "Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences".
Click the "Reload Skin" button.
P.S.: Better late than ever Enjoy!
Discussion: More Realistic Sounds (Fan Chants Only) for FM19
10 comments have been posted so far.
it was awesome for FM19!!
This is my 3rd edition of this Sound-Addon and never had someone complaining of such, did you copy and replaced the 2 files not just 1? Cus one needs the other one.